Dr. Mallory provides comprehensive eye examinations for all ages, including infants and preschoolers. Thorough eye exams help determine the need for corrective lenses and diagnose eye problems. Computerized vision testing, including the new 3-D Wave system, is available.
CONTACTS & LASIK
Consider contact lenses when you need vision correction. We offer contact lens fitting and follow-up, including for bifocal, disposable, and astigmatism lenses. Laser vision correction (or LASIK™) is another possible option. We offer co-management and consultation if you are considering laser surgery.
TREATING VISION DISORDERS
Improving your vision as much as possible is our focus. We provide treatment for all vision disorders and conditions from which you may be suffering. Cataract surgery consultations and glaucoma testing and treatment are just some of the many services we provide.
- Glaucoma- Corneal Disorders- Macular Degeneration- Eye Infections ("Pink Eye")- Eye Injuries
BINOCULAR VISION CONDITIONS
- Amblyopia (Lazy Eye)- Convergence Insufficiency (near- Vision Disorder)- Diplopia (Double Vision)- Lack of Stereopsis (Two-Eyed Depth Perception)- Strabismus (Cross-Eyed, Wandering Eye, Eye Turns, Etc.)
STRESS-RELATED VISUAL PROBLEMS
- Blurred Vision- Visual Stress from Reading and - Computers- Eye Strain Headaches- Vision-Induced Stomachaches- Motion Sickness
IN-HOUSE EYEWEAR DISPENSING
- Astigmatic Lenses- Single Vision- Lineless Trifocal Lenses- Tinting & UV-Protective Coatings- Bifocals & Trifocals
DESIGNER BRANDS AVAILABLE
- Columbia™- Harley Davison™- Candies™- Sunlite ™- Chesterfield™- Christian Dior™- Ralph Lauren™- Bebe™- Carrera™- Juicy Couture™- Oakley™- RayBan™- Revlon